[Samba] segmentation fault

bensi.bose at wipro.com bensi.bose at wipro.com
Fri Nov 19 03:38:29 GMT 2004

Dear sir,

 Thank u for ur reply.. I found one thing in server that, I had
installed samba two times in my system. One in /etc/samba directory and
another in /usr/local/samba. After this installation one samba is
working perfectly.. Only with one the 'segmentation fault' error message
is coming..

Thanks & Rgds
Bensi Bose T.C.