[Samba] groupmap + ldapsam questions

John H Terpstra jht at Samba.Org
Tue Nov 9 19:01:22 GMT 2004

Etienne,

Please refer to the "Samba-3 by Example" book Chapters 5 and 6 for detailed
worked examples of how to use Samba-3 with LDAP. You can download the latest
version of this book from: http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/Samba-Guide.pdf

When you have it all figured out, please send me your patches to help make the
Samba-HOWTO-Collection much clearer. We very much appreciate user
contributions as we believe that the knowledge of the masses makes Samba a
better proposition.

I apologize for any lack of clarity in the Samba-HOWTO-Collection - but do
point out that it is a "green" document. This means it is constantly updated,
either as I receive tips, suggestions - and in particular contributions. The
latest version can be found on the Samba web site as:
http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/Samba-HOWTO-Collection.pdf

I look forward to your assistance to make Samba a better product.

Cheers,
John T.

--
John H Terpstra