[Samba] Directory listing delay with WinXP and IPtables

azeem ahmad azeem484 at hotmail.com
Mon May 31 23:03:40 GMT 2004

hi friend.
that is what i m wondering about for a while. and listen i got another
problem that if i redirect port 80 (http) to transparent proxy in PREROUTING
then this delay approaches to a delay of 4 minutes. but if there is no rule
for transparent redirection then it takes a delay as u specified. please let
me know if u find the solution and i will aslo let u know if i find any
problem

Regards
Azeem