[Samba] need documentation on samba server setup

John H Terpstra samba at primastasys.com
Mon May 31 07:29:34 GMT 2004

Quasha,

Please download all the documentation you need from:

http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/Samba-HOWTO-Collection.pdf
http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/Samba-Guide.pdf

If these two books do not provide enough information please let me know what problem you need to solve and I
will try to help.

- John T.
---
John H Terpstra