[Samba] Trust Relationship Prob

Saad Ahmed saad at mantatest.com
Thu May 13 20:25:22 GMT 2004

Hi guys,
I have setup Samba as the PDC for the network. The network is Win 2000 based with the PDC as the only Linux machine.
My machine is part of the domain. I wanted to make another user (who is also part of the domain) as a user on my computer but I got the error:
THE USER COULD NOT BE ADDED BECAUSE THE FOLLOWING ERROR HAS OCCURRED:
THE TRUST RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THIS WORKSTATION AND THE PRIMARY DOMAIN FAILED.
What the reason?
Kindly suggest a solution before I pull my hair out.
Saad.