[Samba] Need help on Samba Printer Port

Farget Vincent farget at olfac.univ-lyon1.fr
Fri May 7 12:45:54 GMT 2004

Hi,

I have 3 HP network printer with internal jetdirect board. One 4000N,
one 4050N and one 4200N. All are share on my PDC Samba server which is
under Linux Debian stable Woody (v3.0rX) : Samba v2.2.3a-13.

I have a little question that I cant' answer my self :
Can it be a problem if all of these printer have [Samba Printer Port] as
their 'portname' ? (or 'portname' must be different for each network
printer) ?

Is their somebody who have the 'same' config as I have : several printer
share by one Samba PDC ?

Best regards.
--
NON AUX BREVETS LOGICIELS EN EUROPE