[Samba] Folding Samba into existing PAM_LDAP?

Jehan PROCACCIA Jehan.Procaccia at int-evry.fr
Tue May 4 15:41:54 GMT 2004

OK, I'll try out the scripts ...
One other question,  why adding into ldap all this samba stuff ?
Can't I simply tell samba to authenticate users through
pam_ldap/nss_ldap , which works perfectly right for the linux login with
only the posixAccount information ?
I've seen lot of docs about samba-ldap PDC, but can't find a way to tell
samba to simply redirect auth/connection to pam_ldap/nss_ldap :-( . Have
I missed something ?
My concern is just to reuse my 2500 users account ldap database, without
dealing to create samba users !

Thanks a lot .