[Samba] Folding Samba into existing PAM_LDAP?

Jehan PROCACCIA Jehan.Procaccia at int-evry.fr
Tue May 4 15:09:01 GMT 2004

Actually I would prefere something that only generate a ldif file of my
samba users, that I manually insert into the ldap database later . Is
there a script to does it, or I have to write it on my own ... I hope
something exist because I'am not sure i can manage easily the
nt/lmpasswd attributes ...