[Samba] Cluster Samba print servers

Tim timrussell at rocketmail.com
Fri Mar 26 18:49:14 GMT 2004

Hello there,

I've asked this question before but unfortunately I haven't recieved any
with the list).

Basically, I want to load balance SAMBA print servers (or use Veritas's VCS to
cluster two Nodes with SAMBA.)These will be replacement servers for our windows
2000 print servers and will be serving our windows printing clients.

I have two sun V 480 servers running Solaris 8. That's all I have. Just looking
for a how to, some success stories, a "that can't be done" statement....Just
looking for some feedback.

Thanks,
Tim

-