[Samba] Newbie question: "Windows - Delayed write failed"

Tom King takklk at cox-internet.com
Mon Mar 15 02:15:25 GMT 2004

I ran into this problem all of a sudden out of nowhere......I boted several times and it appeared to fix itself...windows XP....but it did not....so I again hit the F8 when rebooting....and instead of trying to boot into the safe mode I rebooted into the DEBUGGING MODE........I don't know what happened.....but I did not loose any data and it booted up as if nothing happened....I then went to system restore under system tools and restored to the day earlier...just in case something happened today to my machine to make it do this.....hope this helps.
tk
takklk at cox-internet.com