[Samba] Trying to put a MS SQL 7.0 database on a samba share

Jerry Haltom jhaltom at feedbackplusinc.com
Thu Mar 4 00:37:57 GMT 2004

This seems like a VERY bad thing to do anyways.

Usually putting transactional databases of any kind... like bdb
database, or any of hte like, on a shared drive is a recipe for
disaster. I'd guess SQL falls into this same category, but don't know
it. Anyways this would be super slow? why put a db on a share?

--
Jerry Haltom <jhaltom at feedbackplusinc.com>
Feedback Plus, Inc.