[Samba] Sun kerberos support for samba

ww m-pubsyssamba pubsyssamba at bbc.co.uk
Tue Mar 2 15:52:34 GMT 2004

## From my experience you need MIT Kerberos
## If you still want Sun Kerberos then the
## most you can expect is that both MIT &
## Sun Kerberos will look at the same config files
## krb5.conf etc
## hope this makes sense, Andy.

Hi,
         So Does it mean that samba can be integrated
with  sun kerberos after compilation stage with MIT
kerberos.
Thanks in advance
aarumuga