[Samba] samba 3.0.4 : impossible to log in the domain after a few minutes ????

HM mercier at msi.unilim.fr
Wed Jun 30 09:21:31 GMT 2004

Hello :)

My current installation is a test install, so don't worry about user
profiles. Furthermore, i use roaming profiles, so no need to create
accounts on machines.

I join the stations to the domain, and try to log a test user. I i log
in in the 5 minutes following the reboot, it works, and i can work
without problem. But if the station remains unused for a few minutes
(nearly 10), when i try to log in onto the domain, it fails. I must
reboot the w2k client to be able to log in again !

Very strange isn't it ?