[Samba] XP 2.2.8a issues

Tom Skeren tms3 at fskklaw.com
Fri Jun 25 16:53:13 GMT 2004

Nope, the problem arose when I upgraded the NT 4 domain controller to
w2k.  Further, I have 1 XP box that can --usually-- map a drive on the
samba server.  Up untill last week my XP work station could map samba
drives.  After a recent reboot, no dice.   I have to doubt that machine
accounts on the stand alone samba server is the problem.  In workgroup
mode the XP machines have no problem mapping the samba share.