[Samba] BackupExec Agent on Samba

Aaron Grewell agrewell at uwb.edu
Fri Jun 18 16:56:14 GMT 2004

On BackupExec 9.0, if I create a job and go down into Settings->General in
the Backup Method box there is a dropdown which talks about the different
methods that can be used.  Try the ones that don't involve the Archive Bit
and see if they are closer to your needs than the default.  I haven't done
this myself so I can't give you more than that.

HTH,
-Aaron