[Samba] Problem using Windows User Manager

Paul Espinosa pespinosa at sunflowerbroadband.com
Thu Jun 17 19:37:24 GMT 2004

I am using Samba 3.0.4-1 and am seeing some odd behavior using Windows User
Manager.

I have Domain Users mapped to users using net groupmap.  And have my
add user to group command mapped correctly.

I can add users just fine to the Linux users group using User Manager.  But
when I go back to look at membership in User Manager it says the first 31
users are members and the rest of the users are not members.

In /etc/group all the users are members of the users group.  User Manager is
just reporting it wrong.

Any ideas, anyone seen this before?

--
Paul Espinosa