[Samba] logged in users

Paul Gienger pgienger at ae-solutions.com
Wed Jul 28 04:27:26 GMT 2004

I know on the one linux box I have with 2.2.8 on it there is an option
for utmp logging, but for some reason in my instance it doesn't resolve
host names.  I'm hoping this option still works in Samba3.

Using that you can simply do a who, grep for smb if users can log in
directly on your system and/or you want to get rid of the root user
you're logged in as.

--
Paul Gienger                     Office: 701-281-1884
Applied Engineering Inc.