[Samba] Samba 3.0.5 cannot mount Windows 2003 shares

Vermyndax vermyndax at red-abstract.com
Tue Jul 27 11:53:13 GMT 2004

Hi Christoffer...

I mounted 2003 shares fine with smbfs on 3.0.2a.  It broke on 3.0.4 and
higher.

Also, no matter what I try, I get "invalid or missing username" when I
try mounting via cifs.  I've tried using a credentials file and also
specifying the username/password in fstab... as well as a direct mount
-t cifs line.  All attempts result in "invalid or missing username."

--JM