[Samba] HP-UX, problem with 3.0.5rc1 (was not in pre1)

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Tue Jul 20 15:22:47 GMT 2004

I have built 3.0.5rc1 for testing, with the same options I was using for
3.0.5pre1. Unfortunately, however, when I build this one, everything tanks
(save for one or two smaller utils) and dumps core. I have attached my
configure script, shamelessly swiped from HP (but edited a little bit for
my site) in their CIFS source.

Would something in particular from the core file be helpful? This is HP-UX
11i, on an N4000 with HP ansiC.

|Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  |  | Ryan Novosielski - Jr. UNIX Systems Admin
|$&| |__| |  | |__/ | \| _|  | novosirj at umdnj.edu - 973/972.0922 (2-0922)
\__/ Univ. of Med. and Dent. | IST/ACS - NJMS Medical Science Bldg - C630