[Samba] Re: [fwd: [Fwd: Re: network response] ]

Chris Garrigues cwg-dated-1089224723.406ea3 at deepeddy.com
Fri Jul 2 18:25:23 GMT 2004

> From:  Jeremy Allison <jra at samba.org>
> Date:  Thu, 1 Jul 2004 15:54:58 -0700
>
> Ok, I've fixed up the smbldap_search code and added a max sleep replication
> time of 5 seconds. I've committed to 3.0 svn if you want to try it. This
> should fix the issue you've reported here. Let me know if not....

Looks good so far.  I've been running it for several hours and both Jeff and I
are trying to break it.  Assuming I don't crash and burn, I'll push it out to
my customer site tonight and if they don't see any issues when the get back to
work on Tuesday, I'll declare this fixed by Wednesday.

Whenever you find yourself in Austin, you'll have to stop by and collect the
beer that I owe you.

Chris

--
Chris Garrigues                 http://www.DeepEddy.Com/~cwg/
Trinsic Solutions		http://www.trinsics.com

	    If you don't apply what you've learned, you haven't
	       learned anything.