[Samba] Re: Samba & Ghost BackUp Problem

Tom tommyr at agora.rdrop.com
Thu Jan 29 23:45:46 GMT 2004

I have administrative privileges.  I have a Ghost boot floppy and Ghost
bootable cd for MY machine but his machine has no floppy and I'm not
getting anywhere on his.

I'm wondering whether its something in the dos NIC driver or some flag
that I need to set/unset?

thanks for the response

==============Original message text===============