[Samba] Samba and Terminal Server Whitepaper

Eric Roseme eroseme at emonster.rose.hp.com
Mon Jan 26 22:52:42 GMT 2004

Sorry about the Terminal Server Whitepaper "attachment fiasco".  HP will
host both the Samba and the HP CIFS Server  versions at www.docs.hp.com
on January 30th.  I'll post the actual url here.  The versions are
identical except for the nomenclature (hope I spelled that right).  One
of the list members will host it too - probably sooner.  He will send
out an announcement.

Eric Roseme
Hewlett-Packard