[Samba] long print times

David Bear David.Bear at asu.edu
Thu Jan 15 22:00:33 GMT 2004

we have two machines/users that experience extremely long wait times
when printing documents to samba servers. Both machines are Windows
XP.  We have also noted that both were running personal firewalls, one
was micrisofts, the other was kerio.  We also noted that when turning
these firewalls OFF, the wait times vanished and the systems behaved
normally.

Has anyone else seen this behavior? Any suggestions for a fix?

--
David Bear
phone: 	480-965-8257