[Samba] Logging Detail

Mike McMullen mlm at loanprocessing.net
Wed Jan 14 22:49:02 GMT 2004

Hi all,

I am using Samba 2.2.7-security-rollup-fix on a few RH7.3
systems.

I need to configure the logging to show what user/pc is accessing
what file.

I've been through the How-Tos at Samba.org and read the section
on configuring logging detail but either I'm too tired or too stupid
(both viable options ;-) ) to figure out which level I need to get this
information.

Can anyone tell me what level of logging I need to set to get this?

I did this way back 3 years ago on RH7.0 systems but that info
has long since been flushed from mental cache.

TIA,

Mike