[Samba] Samba + Active Directory

Dan Shadix dshadix at trhs.org
Wed Jan 7 22:45:48 GMT 2004

Google for

"access denied, unable to connect" +samba

and you'll get lots of hits.

If you do that and then still can't print check your cups error_log to see if
you are getting

Unsupported format 'application/octet-stream'

If so then you need to uncomment the line in both mime.convs and mime.types
that has application/octet-stream in it.

I just went through this about 2 hours ago.