[Samba] samr_query_aliasmem message in Machine log file

Dave Willis dave at willismailbox.f9.co.uk
Wed Jan 7 19:20:23 GMT 2004

Thanks for the reassurance, but I'd prefer to understand the situation
and resolve if possible.

Do you have any idea what could be causing the message for this one
workstation, or alternatively where I can read about configuration of
"Alias Members"?  As a very last resort, how would I "remove the message
from the source" as you suggest?

Regards,
Dave