[Samba] Samba 3.0 PDC install with openssl error

James D. Parra Jamesp at MusicReports.com
Tue Feb 24 19:40:16 GMT 2004

Hello,

Trying to configure OpenLDAP, for a Samba PDC server, but I keep getting the
following error;

checking for openssl/ssl.h... no
checking for ssl.h... no
configure: error: Could not locate TLS/SSL package

However, ssl.h is located in /usr/local/ssl/include/openssl/ssl.h

The enveloped configure command is;

env CPPFLAGS='-I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.2/include -I/usr/kerberos/include'
LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.2/lib ./configure -enable-ldbm
-with-tls=openssl

What should I add to the configure command to get this to work?

Thank you in advance,

JP