[Samba] changing unix password with samba

rruegner robowarp at gmx.de
Wed Feb 18 19:59:29 GMT 2004

Hi, depending on your setup ( Ldap or tdbsam....smbpasswd )
there are different ways, the idea of the webfrontend is one way
but sync passwords with pam modules the other
so the users can change there passwords with cntrl - alt delete
like it is usual in windows,
i got it to work with ldap too. ( windows gives failure messages but the
password got really changed )
Best Regards