Re: [Samba] Deutsche Übersetzung der Samba-3-Dokumentation -- German translation of the Samba-3-docs

rruegner robowarp at gmx.de
Tue Feb 17 17:05:31 GMT 2004

Hi,
as i had a really hard time trough the year change,
and now i have to install a very large Ldap Samba
Network ,during the next month, i will push my work in the translation after
thats done.
But we really need more volunteers.
The translation isnt hard work if many people
would just translate just a few sentences a day
My thanks go to Stefan who really invested much work in organisation of the
cvs and other stuff to the projekt.
Perhaps we will meet us at the samba xp

Best Regards