[Samba] Roam profile - My documents

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Thu Feb 12 17:05:14 GMT 2004

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004, Andre Luis Fogagnoli wrote:

> I have a samba 3 PDC with roam profile, but I won't the folder "My
> documents" will be sync with last of profile.
> Does anyone have any idea how can I do this?

Yes. It is documented in my new book "Samba-3 by Example" - can be
pre-ordered from Amazon.Com now. This book should start shipping early
April.

What you want is known as folder redirection. I have previously documented
the process for setting up folder redirection on this list. Suggest you do
a google search for 'folder direction'.

Cheers,
John T.
--