[Samba] Problem Configuring 3.0.1 on Solaris

ww m-pubsyssamba pubsyssamba at bbc.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 14:30:52 GMT 2004

Hi Brian,

	you don't have the ldap header file, and presumably any library files, installed which is required for AD support. The way I have solaris working (I think this is the only way) is you must install OpenLDAP server which includes all the ldap headers and libraries. If, as you probably don't, you don't need/want an actual LDAP server run the openldap configure with --null-backend=yes,

	cheers Andy.