[Samba] Problem with network share

Christoph Scheeder christoph.scheeder at scheeder.de
Wed Dec 22 08:16:35 GMT 2004

Hi,
this Z:mapping is a standard "feature" of win2k/xp if you do
domain-logons and have set logon path to a real path.
set it to

logon path =

This disables roaming profiles and the mapping of the Z: drive
completly. if you need roaming profiles you can alternatively set

logon drive = Y:

to make windows map the profile-share to Y: instead of Z:
Christoph