[Samba] Providing AD auth/access to only certain groups

Sean Barmettler seanb at televox.com
Thu Dec 16 18:29:55 GMT 2004

Just as a follow up with more information I should have provided:

I'm deploying 6 servers, be it windows or linux (im trying to get this
working so it can be linux) for 6 departments here in this company.

Smbusers looks like this:
root = seanb administrator

I have POSIX acl's enabled on this kernel, from what I've read, im not
sure that it's required or not.  Any help here is appreciated.