[Samba] %U server-side script executed after user logs out - possible?

John H Terpstra jht at Samba.Org
Sun Dec 12 16:22:29 GMT 2004

On Sunday 12 December 2004 09:08, Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I ahve a Samba domain controller and Windows users in that domain.
>

> I would like to execute a script on a server for a user that logs out.
>
> For example, after user "joe" logged out, I would like to execute
> /home/samba/scripts/logout/joe.sh

Try the "postexec" option. The problem you will find is that not all logouts
will send the instructions necessary to trigger this script.

- John T.
--
John H Terpstra
Samba-Team Member