[Samba] Local Settings folder & Roaming profiles

Yura yvk at uzr.dp.ua
Fri Aug 20 10:41:11 GMT 2004

Haw can I do that Local Settings folder from profile was roaming with profile to Samba server and then to another PC.

I have Samba 2.2.8 working as PDC with roaming profiles. When user logout from Win2000 workstation his roaming profile copy to PDC is not complete. The folder Local settings and some other is not copy. My soft is use reestr branch's that save in C:\Document and Settings\User\Local Settings\Application Data\.......\UsrClass.dat .   If user sit to another Win2000 workstation his roaming profile was copy from PDC without Local Settings, and our soft is not correctly work.