[Samba] Samba with Mac files?

Michael Gasch gasch at eva.mpg.de
Wed Aug 18 06:55:38 GMT 2004

hi

we've had nearly the same setup and also run into problems....

what we did is, we copied the files with a MAC in between (between nt
server and samba)
we made a netatalk share, copied the files via afp (or smb from mac, if
you're not workgin with afp on MAC) and then shared this share also in samba

give it a try

greez

--

          "Matrix - more than a vision"