[Samba] please help

Paul Gienger pgienger at ae-solutions.com
Mon Aug 9 13:21:51 GMT 2004

Are you going through any consumer grade ISPs here? Most notabe would be
your local cable company.  Most of them block the 'traditional' smb
ports (137 and 139) at their routers.  If you're behind a router you
also need to do some hacking, but only if the ISP cause above is not
applicable to you.

--
Paul Gienger                     Office: 701-281-1884
Applied Engineering Inc.