[Samba] win2k server "the specified network name is invalid"

Jacky Kim jcy_2008 at 163.com
Wed Aug 4 09:32:52 GMT 2004

I have 2 win2k servers and 1 samba(2.2.8a) server in my LAN.
The 2 win2k servers are samba and can access each other.
The 1st win2k server can access samba server, but the 2nd win2k server can't
access samba server: it say "the specified network name is invalid"
I check samba log(log level = 2), and get no information!
But when the 1st win2k server access samba server, the log is as follows:

[2004/08/04 17:32:43, 2] smbd/reply.c:reply_special(92)
  netbios connect: name1=*SMBSERV name2=SRV1

Best Regards!

Jacky Kim
.