[Samba] Problem connecting XP to domain: "...specified domain either does not exist..."

Frode Lillerud frode at lillerud.no
Fri Apr 30 17:35:40 GMT 2004

I think I found the problem.

I powered down the XP-computers, and restarted samba on the server.
Seems like one of the XP's told samba that there was another domain
master browser on the network. It's probably because the server had
another IP when the first XP-box joined the domain.
When I powered the boxes up again things worked fine :)

Frode