[Samba] Can't get SWAT to work...

Paul Gienger pgienger at ae-solutions.com
Mon Apr 26 21:39:13 GMT 2004

Unless you're sitting at the console of the machine and specifying
http://localhost:901 you want to take out the only_from line in your
config file.  You will not see it in your process list.  Make sure you
restart or HUP your xinetd.

--
Paul Gienger                     Office:		701-281-1884
Applied Engineering Inc.         Cell:			701-306-6254