[Samba] Print Sharing Problem

Bunnet Som bunnetsom at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 10:34:57 GMT 2004

Dear Sir/Madam

I have a problem with sharing Linux Printer by using samba.
If i set the Security Option to User the i can use any shared folder on to
Linux but i can not connect to linux printer from Windows 2000 or Xp with
Access Deny status even i log on to linux with proper username and password.

If i set Security Option to Share I can connect to Linux printer from any
version of MS Windows without supplying username and password but when i
connecto to the shared folder(from win2000 or xp) on Linux Server a dialog
box asking for the password of Guest user( I have no chioce for changing the
username Guest)

My purpose is to share files and printer from linux!

Please reply me as soon as posible
Thank
best regard