[Samba] Premission

Alexander Gretencord Alexander.Gretencord at gedoplan.de
Mon Apr 19 14:52:46 GMT 2004

On Monday 19 April 2004 14:45, Manfred Hungerland wrote:
> i am new to this list so i hope this question havent been  asked for.

Which means you should search the archives, sometimes this really helps. I
don't know for your case as I won't search for you, but please try it
yourself.

> the problem is: i can access all files in the userdirectory, but i canot
> access a subdirectory in the userdierecory.

What we might need to help you out:

a) The permissions on the directories in contrast to the files
b) any options in your smb.conf that have something to do with permission
handling like the force* settings.

Alex