[Samba] howtos about samba-3 ldap kerberos?

Peter Nyberg Peter.Nyberg at dbb.su.se
Fri Apr 2 14:29:44 GMT 2004

Hi!
I have one ldap/krb-kdc server running. Everything is working.
I also have a samba-3 server running on different computer. I can kinit and get
a ticket from the ldap/krb-kdc server
Now I just need to configure samba and pam to use krb as password backend and
ldap for user and computer  info storing.
There's a lot of different howtos out there but no one seams to handle my
request above in a straight way. Sambas howto is very usefull but everything I
want to do is spread out in different parts.

Have anyone seen such link?

I would be very grateful!!

Peter Nyberg
Institutionen för Biokemi och Biofysik