[Samba] Samba and Lantastic

tlrjohn1 at cox.net tlrjohn1 at cox.net
Fri Apr 2 00:54:16 GMT 2004

I currently have two Samba servers installed and running.  In the current environment, 8 of the users are running Lantastic 7.0 clients on Windows 2000 systems.  Now these users want to access the Samba servers, with installing the Microsoft networking client.  Has anyone done this, if so how.  I have contacted Lantastic regarding this.  At one point they told the client that they support SMB's.  Everytime I attempt to see the servers, they don't appears.  I have attempted to sign-on the servers with no success.  Is this access even possible?  Thanks in advance for any leads....

                John