[Samba] SWAT: chdir failed - the server is not configured correctly

Alexander Skwar listen at alexander.skwar.name
Tue Sep 30 17:16:46 GMT 2003

Alexander Skwar wrote:

> Hmm, all of a sudden SWAT started to respond. Now when I try to access
> http://server:901/, I get:
>
> 500 Server Error
> chdir failed - the server is not configured correctly

A very simple solution - I forgot to run "installswat.sh". So, after
doing the following, I'm happy SWATting ;)

$ cd /opt/samba-3.0.0/samba/bin
$ mkdir /opt/samba-3.0.0/swat
$ ./installswat.sh /opt/samba-3.0.0/swat /opt/samba-3.0.0/samba/bin

- /opt/samba-3.0.0 is the base for my Samba installation
- /opt/samba-3.0.0/swat is the installation directory for SWAT
- /opt/samba-3.0.0/samba/bin is a directory at the same level as the
  swat source

Bye,

Alexander Skwar
--
-> Keine Kopien senden - ich lese die Listen in denen ich schreibe! <-
  -> Do not CC me on replies - I read the list in which I write! <-