[Samba] Re: announce as ... whatif? Faking Samba to be a W2k machine?

Alex itzaberhad at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 30 07:32:37 GMT 2003

Aii!  It's bad form to reply to yourself.  But for anyone who cares
(since I didn't come across this anywhere).

announce version = <version>  displays the following when 'properties'
is clicked on under a win2kro:

5.0 = Windows 2000 Server
5.1 = Windows Server (This is the same as clicking on a 2003 Server).

Alex