RES: [Samba] Is Samba ready for it?

Fernando Ribeiro fernando at puc-campinas.edu.br
Wed Sep 17 14:48:31 GMT 2003

Thank you all, for the advices and answers.
They are being very useful.
And I may not know a lot of things about Samba but I sure know why samba
was written for (cheers John!) :-)
BTW I am reading the Samba-HOWTO-Collection, thanks again.
I considered changing to LDAP but time was a problem (as usual), now I
will reconsider the LDAP idea.
I will use the Samba 3 new release as soon as possible, that's because I
have already started the migration process.
I am going slowly, and solving some problems that come up.

[]'s

Fernando