[Samba] Quotes for release :-).

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Fri Sep 5 18:47:16 GMT 2003

Hi all,

	It's that time again ! :-). You may have noticed that we're
gearing up for a major new release of Samba, Samba 3. We don't do these
very often and I like to write a nice press release style of release
note to go on the Web page and to send to friendly journalists.

How can the Samba using comminuty help in this ?

Well, what helps in releases of this kind is a bunch of compelling
customer quotes, something like "I tried Samba3 in my organisation
and I can now make 10x more pizza than before, in half the time",
that sort of thing :-).

If you're a Samba user, and have something nice to say about us,
then please feel free to send me a quote. I'll acknowledge all
of them, and distill them down into a nice "customer quotes"
section in the official announcement.

Cheers & many thanks for helping us with Samba over the years.
We couldn't have done it without all of you !

Jeremy Allison,
Samba Team.