[Samba] Questions on LDAP Attibutes "Logon Time" "Logoff Time" "Kickoff Time"

Jarabe jarabe at wasatchnet.net
Thu Sep 4 14:12:21 GMT 2003

My question is how can I turn on the feature to update the Logon Time,
and Logoff time fields in LDAP.  They are always blank? Are these
fields used to determine when a user logged on and off?

Another question.. Kickoff time, how is that used?  Just a pointer to
some docs would be great.

Finally, when I change my password from windows userPassword gets
updated perfectly, like I want.  The hash it creates is {SSHA}. Is
there any way I can change that to be {CRYPT}??  (I am doing ldap
logins on my linux servers also and they require userPassword to be in
{CRYPT}.) (Or at least I think they do, I cannot login to linus with
{SSHA} hashes.

SAMBA WORKS GREAT!!!! I LOVE SAMBA 3.0!!!!

Thanks,
Spencer