[Samba] Download Samba 2.2.8a

McKeever, Chris tech-mail at prupref.com
Wed Oct 15 22:47:26 GMT 2003

I found 2.2.8a under some of the trees here:
http://hostopia.samba.org/samba/ftp/Binary_Packages/

I do not know about running a hybrid, I guess it depends on how you are
going to implement the replication.  If you are just going to use basic
rsync/mirror of the passwd and other files, then it probably would work, but
if youare going to implement something like ldap, then I wouldnt recommend
it.

i just got finished with a complete ldap-replicate 2.2.8a system, and it
works great